Sunday, March 27, 2011

My Latest Fashion Obsessions!

I have many "fashion obsessions" that do come and go. Below are just some of the random items (some fashion related, others not fashion related) that really make me happy. While I am obsessed with small accessory pieces, I am also obsessed with my dog and his permanent smile.


 Vintage Rings- Perfect for that extra glitz and sparkle factor that every girl wants.



 Sparkly Pumps- While I'm not usually a big wearer of heels due to the fact that I am 5'8", every time to time I break these babies out to show off how sparkly they are.


        My Dog- Yes, not fashion related, but I'm still obsessed with him and just had to put him up here! With his permanent bed head appearance and teddy bear fluff there really isn't anything to not love about him. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment