Wednesday, March 30, 2011

True Blue

What a find! Going through my mom's closet the other day I found these amazing bright blue pumps! Though these shoes are from the eighties they look brand new and fit me like a glove. I always treasure those unique vintage pieces that can transform an outfit from a good outfit to an outfit that just pops! While anyone could go out right now and buy the exact same shirt and pants that I am wearing in this photo shoot, it is pretty unusual to find these exact same shoes. Having said this, I now encourage all of you to venture out of your comfort zone and try on a bizarre looking vintage piece. You may be surprised about what a positive impact that piece has on your entire outfit!


What I'm Wearing: Forever 21 blouse, Delia's black jeans, Vintage pumps, Asos necklace



No comments:

Post a Comment